Thursday, April 16, 2020

TCC, Day 32: Crawfish

A nice person I know boiled crawfish and shared with me. This post is late because I've been peeling and eating crawfish and enjoying the heck out of it. There may be crawfish juice all over my kitchen now, but that's a problem for another day. I couldn't find any Shiner Strawberry, but Leinenkugels worked just fine. Tastes like summer is coming.

I used to be a pickier eater. I never ate much seafood when I was kid. I think it's because my dad is allergic to all shellfish. Crawfish is a delicious gift of my adulthood.



My oldest niece had a beautiful baby this week. I don't want to talk too much about it because it's not my story to tell, but he's a big, healthy boy! I can't wait to meet him, even though it may be a while due to this stinking virus. I recently learned that one of my uncles didn't meet his son until he was eleven months old because of Vietnam. I think I can wait a minute to meet my newest nephew.

Today I made myself giggle thinking that I need to take a day off from work to do some things around the house. I really do!  Especially now that I've added crawfish juice to the mix.

The end.



No comments: