Tuesday, April 14, 2020

TCC, Day 30: Blah Blah Blah

I started counting days on the Monday we were supposed to go to work and school but couldn't. That makes today day #30.

I've been hopeful this week that a re-opening of the world is around the corner. Either I'm right, or we're about to get hit with more days of shut down. I pray that things start gradually and safely opening back up.

The haircut situation around here is rough for everyone except me. The other three get their hair cut every three weeks. We are well past that. Tucker has threatened to get the clippers out, but the fact that prom could still happen in mid-May is stopping him. Perhaps his girlfriend also has something to do with that. I feel pretty strongly that Keaton's hair should only be cut by a professional (those curls are wild!), but soon he'll be forced to wear a headband or something so we can see his face!

Keaton is SUPER stir crazy today. He's happy but full of energy with no good way to burn it off. He really misses the gym, and I really miss it for him. We've often discussed how it's as good for him mentally as it is for him physically.

I don't have anything too exciting to write about today. I find that work is frantic and busy earlier in the week and less so later in the week. I don't know if that's really true or if it's a reflection of my perception or energy level or what. Nonetheless, today was mostly just work.

So this post is mostly blah blah blah.

The end.



No comments: