Thursday, April 2, 2020

TCC, Day 18: Nothing Much

We just finished watching the season finale of The Good Doctor and now I'm literally sobbing.

I think every open area in our neighborhood was mowed and weed-eated today, so I've been sneezing uncontrollably all day. Then it started raining. When Trey got home I told him I just wanted to crawl under a blanket and watch tv.

I did not intend on sobbing while sneezing. That doesn't sound fun at all.

Mostly I watch two kinds of shows: doctor shows and murder shows. As a result, I think I'm perfectly qualified to be a hostage negotiator or behavioral analyst who tracks down serial killers. I could probably also saw off a person's leg if it was the only way to save his life. The people who do those things professionally were trained by watching tv, right?

Today I actually finalized some things at work and that felt good. I also tinkered with our internet thanks to our district tech person. I'm currently on a chat to troubleshoot my web cam on my personal laptop (I think they unplugged it when I sent it in to have a different issue fixed). Productivity is high on day 18 despite the sneezing.

Anyway, that's it. We're still socially distant. Keaton's hair gets longer by the second. Tucker has decided to learn how to juggle using baseballs. Nothing much to see here. Just the usual.

The end.

No comments: