Monday, February 23, 2009

Keaton's Interview

I totally stole this idea from my friend Lisa. She read somewhere about interviewing your kids with these same questions every so often to see how they grow and change. I loved it, so I stole it.

I'd like to say that while Keaton was being interviewed, he was spinning in the spinny chair the entire time. Picture him with his long, curly hair blowing in the spinny-generated wind, pondering over these life questions with extreme seriousness. And ponder he did. It was hysterical.

Let the interview begin.

What is your name?
Keaton


How old are you?
three


Where do you live?
here



Do you have any pets?
yeah, a dog



Can you tell me something about her?
One dog and she's big and her name was Sally and guess what? she used to jump on me and it was...the little dog doesn't jump on me and she goes outside and she has a kennel. Her name is Isabelle


Who do you like to play with?
Miller and Jackson and my brother


What is your favorite Cereal?
Fruit Loops


What is your favorite vegetable?
hamburgers and that's gonna be...uh...um...it was gonna be...that's gonna be a hard one.

What is your favorite drink?
um...root beer



What is your favorite snack?
batman fruit roll-ups and cookies - you member those chocolate cookies that we have here? That's my favorite snack and they have chocolate on them and just the cookie dough. Hey, me and daddy ate some biscuits.


What is your favorite toy?
My big truck



What is your favorite book?
it's one of my books but it's gonna be...it's not a scary one...It's...(then with a big TADA!) Danny and the Dinosaur

What is your favorite restaurant?
ooooo (he was so excited about this question)...McDonalds and Freebirds



What is your favorite holiday?
um...um...Christmas and...uh...summer



What is your favorite animal?
a dog and a sheep and a horse and a cow



If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
I will change it to...Tucker. HAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah, that would be funny! What if my name was Tucker and his name was Tucker? That would be silly.


What do you love about your Dad?
Um, I will say...I love him. I don't know.

What do you love about your Mom?
Uh...I don't know.



You can't think of anything?
No. What about what's my favorite picture? I think, how about, let's see...move on to the next question. (I might be getting a complex here.)

What is your favorite TV show?
I will say Little Bill



Is there anything else you'd like to add?
Uh...I will say yeah. Guess what I like? I still like those apples, bananas, and...that's it.

That's my baby boy - always entertaining!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aren't kids HILARIOUS!