Monday, February 23, 2009

Tucker's Interview

This is Tucker's official interview. I actually talked to him first while Keaton was in the bath because I didn't want them to re-use each other's answers.

Please notice that this is my pragmatic child. He answered all questions quickly and succintly, providing no information other than what was requested. I should also note that, ever the grown-up, he conducted his own interview of Trey tonight, too, and typed in all the answers on the computer.

Here goes:
What is your name?
Tucker


How old are you?
Six


Where do you live?
College Station, Texas


Do you have any pets?
One.


Who do you like to play with?
Josh


Anybody else?
Luke, Andrew and John



What is your favorite Cereal?
Uh...Cheerios..wait, Honeycombs

We've never, ever had honeycombs before. Tucker's answer made Trey inquire as to the source of Tucker's honeycombs experience. Tucker said he eats them at his school and they're good and we should buy them.


What is your favorite vegetable.
a carrot



What is your favorite drink?
chocolate milk



What is your favorite snack?
cheese and crackers


What is your favorite toy?
a football


What is your favorite book?
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

What is your favorite restaurant?
Mi Cocina (he eats tortillas and shredded cheese there)

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas



What is your favorite animal?
a tiger

Why?
because they're really cool



If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
much laughter, then "that's a hard one!," then "I gotta think!"

Finally, "Wait! Mario! I thought of that name because of Mario Williams, a defensive player for the Texans."

What do you love about your Dad?
he plays catch with me


What do you love about your Mom?
that she takes care of me

What is your number one wish for this year?
I wish I had another Cowboys football like my other one that I lost.


What is your favorite TV show?
Full House

No comments: