Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Insert Clever Title Here

I should blog something terribly witty.

But I have a cold, and so do the other three people who live here.

Sometimes I wish I had a million dollars, but then on days like today I remember that I would still have a cold and papers to grade if I had a million dollars. And then I remember my sweet and inspiring friend Emily and her blog post about how because I have a car I'm like one of the three richest people in the world or something. (You can check her awesome blog out here: http://plasticcupcake.wordpress.com/page/3/) And then I feel kind of greedy for wishing I had a million dollars.

While on vacation, I was inspired to write this brilliant post about nakedness and vanity, and I had these beautiful lines already composed in my brain, and it was moving.


But then this cold began to impede my creative writing genius.

So here are pictures of my kids and Elvis the Hound Dog with Dad's chickens. Standby for brillance at a later date.












No comments: