Friday, December 12, 2008

Just another Christmas movie?

There's some random animated Christmas movie on tonight, and the boys decided to put on their pajamas and lay down to watch the movie. This was a great idea! We got them ready for bed, Trey put their pillows on the couch in our room, and they curled up to watch the movie.

I came into the living room where the movie is also on, and began to pick up what's left of our night at home together. As I was cleaning, I heard some lines from the movie. Apparently Nico the reindeer is quizzing three grown-up reindeer to determine which of them slept with his mother one Christmas Eve. He wants to know who his father is.

Really???? A Christmas cartoon all about the search for a reindeer Baby Daddy? I think I am appalled.

On another note, Tucker got in trouble for being mean to another kid at Kids Club. Then he got home and was in BIG trouble for this incident, and he hates to be in trouble. Trey (after he decided not to kill Tucker) had him read Ephesians 4:32 "Be ye kind to one another." Then they talked about how God wants us to treat other people kindly, even with our words.

I was proud of them both.

No comments: