Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bad Guys and Ghosts

During a 6 minute drive to my sister-in-law's house last night, we had this conversation:

Keaton (nonchalantly): You know if a bad guy comes to me, I will punch him in the mouth and in the nose. Then I can also cut him in the belly.

Me: What???

Keaton: A bad guy. That's what I'll do. Punch him in the mouth and the nose and cut his belly open.

Me: Where did you learn that?

Keaton: From Tucker.

Me: Tucker, did you teach him that?

Tucker: Nope. If a bad guy comes to me I'll run away. You never know if he might have a gun.

Me: Keaton, who taught you that?

Keaton: Daddy

Tucker: Yeah, if a bad comes I will run away. Or if a ghost comes.

Keaton: I saw a ghost yesterday, but he didn't have a gun.

Tucker: Where?

Keaton: At my school.

Tucker (doesn't believe him): Really? Where was he?

Keaton: We were eating lunch, and Miller had chicken nuggets. The ghost was up in the air, and then he came down so fast to get Miller's chicken nuggets.

Thank goodness we arrived at our destination. Who knows what other topics we may have covered.

No comments: