For those of you not privileged enough to live in a house full of boys, I thought I'd share a few of our rules with you.
1) No batting in the house.
2) If you're throwing a regulation-sized football, you better make great throws. One wild pass and passing privileges may be revoked.
3) Boys may spray each other in the face with water. No boys are allowed to spray mommy with water (yes, that includes Trey).
4) Underwear must be worn unless you are in the bathtub.
5) No punting in the house.
6) Before you tackle a person and/or shoot him with a nerf gun, make sure he knows that he may be a potential victim. Tackling or shooting a person while he is eating or sleeping is not allowed.
7) If you spill it, clean it up.
8) If you are a willing participant in rough-housing, do not cry to mommy when you're injured unless there is significant blood or unconsciousness.
9) On weekends, you may earn up to one hour additional Wii or Nintendo DS time by reading books. One book earns 30 additional minutes. (I just made this one up this weekend. I like it so far!)
10) Everyone must be nice to Mommy at all times.
Welcome to my world! It's always fun here!