Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Book #2: Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres

Book #2 was also a $1.99 Kindle download one day last week. It was decently entertaining, and all in all probably took less than two hours to read.

This is a good book to read when you want to read but really can't focus on what you're reading (say, when you're whole family is yelling at a football game that you don't care at all about but start to care about because of all of the yelling...you can check the score, look up on replays that are monumental, and continue right where you left off).

Overall, it was fine. My life wasn't changed. I didn't laugh out loud more than once or twice. I was entertained for the most part. I'm glad I only paid $1.99 for it.

(Is it weird that some secret part of me is afraid Ellen will read this post and be offended and then we'll never be friends who hang out and I'll never be invited on her show to dance and play games and talk about my life? I hope not because I really do love Ellen.)

No comments: